Sunday, January 15, 2006

The hits just keep on coming.

I do these things because I know that Jenrikay actually cares and will read them. We only know of one another's lives through blogs and occasional run-ins on campus.

Three Names you go by:
1. Stevi
2. ZZ
3. Stephanie

Three Parts of Your Heritage/Ethnic/Cultural Background
1. Italian
2. Irish
3. Intellectual

Three Things That Scare You
1. squirrels
2. clowns
3. unabashed ignorance

Three of Your Everyday Essentials
1. mascara
2. engagement ring
3. pens

Three Things You Are Wearing Right Now
1. white pajama pants with big fat pink kitties on them that say "miao"
2. eyeglasses
3. my fox ears that Corey made me for my birthday

Three Things You Want in a Relationship (other than Real Love)
1. commonality
2. conversation
3. commitment

Two Truths and a Lie (in any order)
1. I design clothing, but can't pattern make to save my life.
2. I have gone hiking in the Italian Alps.
3. Robert De Niro is family friend of ours.

Three PHYSICAL Things about the Opposite Sex that Appeal to You
1. eyes
2. facial hair
3. haircut in general

Three Places You Want to Go and Haven't Gone
1. Spain
2. Russia
3. Argentina

Three Things You Want to Do Before You Die
1. Take lots of ballroom and swing classes.
2. Publish a novel.
3. Make gnocchi from scratch.

Three Ways that you are stereotypically a Girl/Guy
1. I love clothing more than any sane person should.
2. I heart shinies.
3. I adore high heels.

No comments: