Thursday, January 06, 2005

I'm the green fairy.

Birthday extravaganza took place on Monday, January 3, 2005. 2 chocolate rum cheese cakes, a chocolate cake and a giant Grand Avenue Apple (covered in chocolate, nuts and caramel) were consumed. Also consumed were many Accountants (preferred drink of the girls of 1307: 1 shot of vodka, 1 shot of peachtree schnapps and Martinelli's apple cider; etymology: Marty Schnapski, Your Accountant). Also consumed was an entire bottle of Absinthe. 2nd bottle apparently will never arrive. $60 dollars lost to lying business men. I'll live. But maybe they won't . . .

Good times had by all. The Best Friend and others came down from the Bay area to spend my birthday drunk with me. Best Friend is quoted as saying the following, "You know you've been at a good party when you find your phone the next morning inside the bagel box." His phone was indeed found inside the bagel box.

Cool New Aquisitions:
  • Pretty ink stain on my ankle, commonly called "tattoo." Purchased for me by the Best Friend.
  • Abstract painting of an Absinthe bottle, courtesy of Corey, made especially for the occasion.

Photos of me being cool and boho can be found here.

No comments: